This gap analysis checklist is best suited for organizations who are seeking initial accreditation to the ISO standard.
The checklist is a very useful tool for use in evaluating your ISMS against the requirements of the ISO 27001:2022 standard.
Each requirement of clauses 4 through 10, as well as the controls in Annex A, is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can use to evaluate your information security. You will need to have a copy of the ISO 27001 standard to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements. The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- You know where you are (Current Information Security Management System).
- You want to be ISO 27001:2022 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Checklist will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis.
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed.
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
- Includes Technical Support
- 37 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Gap Analysis Service
A consultant can save you time by performing the gap analysis for you. They are well versed in all of the ISO 27001:2022 requirements, and will help you focus in on the areas of your organization that need improvement to achieve certification. (Virtual Analysis available.)