What is ISO/IEC 27011?
ISO/IEC 27011:2016 – Guidelines for Telecommunications ISMS
The scope of this Recommendation, ISO/IEC 27011:2016, is to define guidelines supporting the implementation of information security controls in telecommunications organizations.
The adoption of this Recommendation, ISO/IEC 27011:2016, will allow telecommunications organizations to meet baseline information security management requirements of confidentiality, integrity, availability and any other relevant security property.
ISO/IEC 27011:2016 Outline:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Information security practices
- Organization of information security
- Human resource security
- Asset management
- Access control
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Communications security
- System acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Supplier relationships
- Information security incident management
- Information security aspects of business continuity